Kenetrek Men's Mountain Guide 400 Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots
Kenetrek Men's Mountain Guide 400 Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots - Kenetrek is always looking to improve on whatever we build. Guides swear by these boots so we've taken everything up a notch. By using our proven, field tested Mountain Extreme uppers, along with our very aggressive, deep tread K-73™ outsoles, you'll step into a boot that surrounds you in comfort with increased durability, proven traction, and like all our boots, they'll never fail no matter where your hunt takes you.
- Made in Italy
- Height: 10in
- 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather upper with one piece vamp construction
- No seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance
- 400g Thinsulate™ for comfort in cold weather
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane
- Style: KE-427-G4
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.