Crispi Men's Guide Insulated GTX Waterproof Hunting Boots - When you think about mountain hunting, think of the Guide GTX on your feet. With all the same features and technologies as its little brother, the Nevada, this boot takes it up a notch with an extra 2in of ankle support. No more needing to worry about busted up ankles during long, heavy packouts. The Guide GTX has got you (and your ankles) covered.
- Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining - 200g
- Vibram sole with Polyurethane shock absorbing CCF Midsole
- 3 Flex rating
- ABSS Ankle support system
- Board lasting mechanical construction
- Crispi Crossbow frame
- Water repellent Nubuck Leather upper
- Crispi Air Mesh for outstanding breathability and antiperspiration and anti odor
- Rubber rand protection
- Height 10in
- Weight (one boot size 10) 2.1lbs
- Style: 4200-4203
|Type||Lace Up Boots|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.