Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 5 Running Shoes - Force, a runner's greatest enemy, until now. Under Armour took their impact-absorbing Charged Cushioning and adjusted it to be firmer in the heel and softer in the midfoot so you can push hard and land soft with every stride.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- Molded Comfort Collar locks in the heel with a soft, plush feel for zero distractions
- High rebound EVA sockliner for a comfortable & responsive ride
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that's built to perform
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.1oz/230g
- Style: 3021947
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.