Zerust Max Waterproof Tuff Tainer Utility Tackle Box
Zerust Max Waterproof Tuff Tainer Utility Tackle Box - The Zerust Max Tuff Tainer line builds on Zerust legacy as the pioneering force and industry leader in anti-corrosion tackle storage innovation to offer anglers an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology now impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and FDA-safe vapor that diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer and settles on all exposed metal surfaces to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments
- Provides a minimum of 5-year anti-corrosion protection
- Continuous O-ring silicone gasket creates a waterproof seal to keep contents safe and dry
- (3) heavy-duty, polycarbonate latches designed for crisp, secure closure and one-handed operation
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.