Simms Freestone Backpack - Pewter
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
Simms Freestone Backpack -
Simms' do-anything, go-anywhere daypack, the Freestone supports the hustle with dual-access points for extricating must-grab gear, right-sized interior and exterior storage for essentials, and a built-in rainfly that defies whatever's threatening to turn your bag into a wet bog.
- Lightweight and reliable 330-denier nylon ripstop with water-repellent coating is highly durable and tear-resistant.
- The main compartment can be accessed two ways - via the top loading lid or the U-shaped side entry.
- Interior features a vertical stretch mesh sleeve and laptop/hydration reservoir pocket for additional organization.
- The padded, breathable, and fully-adjustable harness system features a loop patch for fly storage and a tool docking station.
- Large stretch-woven exterior pocket and loop field on the face of the pack for additional storage.
- Stretch mesh exterior water bottle pocket on the wearer's left.
- Removable waistbelt.
- Tuck-away and removable rainfly provide's weather protection.
- Seamless integration with Freestone Chest Pack.