Garmin VHF 215 Marine Radio - VHF 215 is easy to install and use and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The radio also includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. VHF 215 is NMEA 0183 compatible and supports an optional foghorn and two-way hailer system for onboard communication. It’s compatible with the GHS 11 second-station handset.
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Compatible with the GHS 11 second-station handset
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
- Removable fist microphone handset can be relocated away from the radio
- Easy plug-and-play installation to compatible chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network
- Increase Your Peace of Mind: During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 215 gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
- Communicate with Style: Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 215 marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP 7x2/9x2, 10x2/12x2, 7400/7600 series chartplotters and GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs.
|156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)