Egis XD Series Flex Relay Marine Accessory
Egis XD Series Flex Relay Marine Accessory - 35-75% Reduction in Mounting Space & Product Weight via advanced bi-stable solenoid design and multiple solenoid assemblies that replace common electrical system layouts. Eliminates Dead Start Batteries by sharing charging on either of two batteries and isolating batteries when no charge sources are present. Supports Multiple Engines or Independent Charge Systems by incorporating two independent start or engine isolation inputs to allow isolation of charge sources when both are active to maximize charging performance.
- Expandable with Link and Cross-Link Busbars to Additional Dual, Triple, or Single XD Relays: Supports 2 or 3 battery systems with standard busbar interconnect accessories.
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed to IP67/IP6K9K, high temperature electronics and materials allow mounting anywhere. Stainless steel cable lug studs. Large mounting holes accept 1/4-20 / M6 attachment hardware.
- Intuitive Manual Control option simplifies operation and awareness of state of manual override and whether the device is being left in a locked off or locked on state (not available on competitive solutions)
- Simple Programmability via simple dip switches allows each individual relay function significant flexibility for OEMs and installers.
- Plug & Play Compatible with Legacy Competitor Products: Single, dual and triple relays options available with DTM/ATM connectors pin for pin compatible with ML Series Bi-stable Relays.
- 90-95% Less Off-State Current: Compared to competitive products and system solutions that require multiple devices for similar functionality