Airhead Value Series Life Jacket - Infant
Airhead Value Series Life Jacket - The Airhead Family Series Life Jacket offers U.S. Coast Guard approved safety at an unbeatable price. While this adult life jacket won’t break the bank, it doesn’t skimp out on safety features, either. First, it has three adjustable straps to ensure a secure fit that contours to the body. It’s also crafted with a 200 denier polyester shell, which is UV and stain-resistant. The lightweight Poly-E flotation craftsmanship ensures that wearers will stay above water. Airhead's customers love how soft this life jacket is, making it perfect for all adventures, including watersports, PWC riding, and boating.
- Type III: U.S. Coast Guard approved. Less bulky design for use when quick rescue is likely. Offers larger range of motion (Infant is Type II)
- Closed-Sided: Offers a tighter and more secure fit to keep your life jacket in place
- Buckles: Side release buckles open and close quickly to ensure safety and security on the water
|Coast Guard Approved||Yes|
|Shell Material||200 Denier Polyester|
|US Coast Guard Type||Type 2|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.