Eskimo P1 Rocket Propane Power Ice Fishing Auger - 10in, 40cc
Eskimo P1 Rocket 10in Propane Power Ice Fishing Auger - Welcome to the new generation of high-compression, propane-powered ice augers. As the innovators of the first ice auger engine designed specifically to harness the full potential of propane, Eskimo had a great platform to build from. They paired a high-compression engine with a new high-speed, all-metal transmission to achieve faster revolutions. The Rocket Auger features a cast bottom resulting in smoother cutting and breakthrough. At only 28lb, the P1 is the lightest 10in propane power auger on the market.
- Rocket Auger: Features cast bottom for smoother cutting and breakthroughs
- Redesigned PowerHead: Aluminum handlebars help shield the redesigned engine. Foam grips absorb vibration for increased comfort.
- High-Compression 40cc Viper 4-Cycle Engine: More than enough power to turn either an 8in or 10in auger with minimal weight added to the unit
- High-Speed, All-Metal Transmission: Streamlined transmission that increases spinning speed by 45% over similar-sized augers
- Blade Protector: Extends the life of your blades (included)
- Mitten Grip Recoil: Allows you to start the engine with gloves or mittens
- Quick Release Bottle Holder: Holds readily available 1lb propane cylinders
- No Prime Fuel System: No more need to prime the engine before startup, just open the valve and begin drilling
- Low Maintenance: No gummed up carburetors. Propane runs clean, with minimal emissions
|Type||Propane Power Ice Fishing Auger|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer Limited|