Top Brass Peg IT
Top Brass Peg IT - Peg Its are the best way to peg your bullet weight when you don't want it to slide on the line. The Peg-It is a long, thin, tapered piece of rubber with a flat nail head at the end. The idea is to push the narrow end into the base of your bullet weight until it sticks out the pointed end and pull it the rest of the way through until the nail head contacts the base of the weight. The soft rubber peg will not damage the line, like a toothpick can, and the weight can be moved up and down the line easily. Once you use the Peg-It you will never use a toothpick again. Will not damage the line
Long, thin, tapered piece of rubber
Flat nail head at the end
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.