St. Croix Avid Inshore Saltwater Spinning Rod
St. Croix Avid Inshore Saltwater Spinning Rod - St. Croix has developed the St. Croix Avid Inshore Saltwater Spinning Rod to give anglers a rod that has a model that can handle whatever inshore species you are chasing. The Avid Inshore Series features high-modulus SCIII graphite, kigan master hand zero tangle guides, Fuji reel seats, corrosion proof wind check, kigan titanium hook keeper, and super grade cork handle.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon
- Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames for the ultimate protection from saltwater corrosion
- Fuji DPS reel seat with gunsmoke hoods on spinning models
- Fuji ECS or TCS reel seat with gunsmoke hood on casting models
- Super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper
- Corrosion-proof wind check
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Advanced inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.