Cashion Fishing Rods ICON Chatterbait Casting Rod - 7ft 1in, Medium Heavy Power, Moderate Fast Action, 1pc
Cashion Fishing Rods ICON Chatterbait Casting Rod - The Chatterbait made by Z-MAN has become an absolute staple among all anglers searching for the next big bite. Cashion Fishing Rods knows the importance of matching a rod for such a dominating technique. That is why Cashion Fishing Rods created the Chatterbait rod, specifically for those who love throwing this bait! This rod became just as much of a necessity as the bait did; So Cashion Fishing Rods took the experience that built this rod from the ground up and brought it to an ICONIC level. Cashion Fishing Rods now have your go-to chatterbait rod in the ICON Series!
Cashion Fishing Rods combined everything that was great from the Elite series chatterbait rod and molded it with the ICON blanks. Using American sourced carbon fiber pre-preg, the ICON blanks are designed and rolled in Sanford, NC with an engineered and upgraded epoxy. The first thing you will notice about the new ICON rods is how light they feel in your hand. ICON blanks are un-sanded, which protects the blank with an epoxy encapsulation. This makes them more impact resistant, as well as adding a signature, distinguished look.
Just like all other ICON rods, The ICON chatterbait rod is designed with a high-quality American Tackle graphite Reel Seat, and size #4 micro-guides, which gives you unheard of sensitivity and control. It also features a new cut down reel seat with less threads to maximize your comfort and minimize weight. All ICON rods feature a butt and fore grip manufactured using carbon fiber, which feels great in your hands as well as increasing durability. Cashion grips are more durable than cork or foam, plus they are denser, which allows vibrations experienced at the rod tip to travel directly to your fingertips.
- Made in U.S.A
Prop 65 Warning
|Guides + Tip||11|
|Handle Material||Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass|
|Warranty||Manufacturer Limited 7 Years|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.