Lew's Custom Black Speed Spool LFS Casting Combo
Lew's Custom Black Speed Spool LFS Casting Combo - The Custom Black baitcast reel features a one-piece aluminum frame with graphite side plates, a premium 9+1 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings, as well as high strength solid brass Speed Gears to provide smoothness and strength. The P2 Super Pinion Gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, for smoother operation and extended gear life. The reel also features a 95mm bowed aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs and the popular Speed Keeper hook keeper keeps baits secure and at the ready at all times. The rod features a one-piece HM50 Tour Grade graphite blank with Nanotechnology which sports American Tackle Microwave guide with Nanolite inserts for less wind knots and longer casts. Just above the Winn Dri-Tac split-grip is the new Lew’s exclusive VTR System (Vibration Transfer Ring), which provides direct contact with the rod blank to transfer vibration directly to the angler’s hands.
- Reel Features:
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in a smoother operation and extended gear life
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic
- Brake System, and an internal 4-pin positive on/off Centrifugal Brake System
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 22lbs. of drag power.
- Machine, double anodized, aluminum spool
- Double anodized, aluminum drag star drag with audible click
- 95MM bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Lew’s patented Speed Dial Speed Keeper hook keeper
- Rod Features:
- One-piece HM50 Pro Grade graphite blank with Nano technology
- American Tackle Microwave guides with Nanolite inserts
- Lew’s custom lightweight graphite skeletal reel seat
- Winn Dri-Tac split grip
- Lew’s exclusive VTR System (Vibration Transfer Ring) direct contact
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.