Savage Gear SG4 Spinning Reel
Savage Gear SG4 Spinning Reel - Constructed with a body and rotor made from a super strong graphite composite material, SG4 spinning reels are tough, durable, lightweight and corrosion resistant. But besides offering you the power that you need when you need it, these reels include a host of other exclusive innovations such as proprietary Dura Grease, an aluminum spool and a spare aluminum spool and soft-touch handle. But the reel’s best party trick is its ultra-smooth Friction Control drag system that uses washers made from carbon fiber offering unrivalled power and silky smoothness. It will make playing fish as much of a joy as it is to finally get them into the net.
- Graphite Reinforced Composite (GRC) body and rotor
- Dura Grease
- 8+1 steel ball bearings
- Diecast aluminum handle
- Soft-touch handle
- Aluminum spool
- Carbon drag system
Prop 65 Warning
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.