Strike King Tour Grade Belly Blade Underspin Jighead
Strike King Tour Grade Belly Blade Underspin Jighead-
Jazz up your favorite soft swimbait by pairing it with a Strike King Tour Grade Belly Blade Underspin Jighead. This pro-designed system is not your typical underspin setup at all, as the jighead itself is actually a weighted keel that rides ahead of a Strike King Raz-R-Blade willow blade, connected via a ball-bearing swivel. The unique rigging keeps your bait running upright and produces extraordinary flash without twisting your line, whether you're slow-rolling in deep water or slicing through shallow cover. The keel weight shields the blade, making the Belly Blade virtually weedless. Screwlock keeper for secure bait attachment; black nickel needle-point hook.
- Weights, hooks and more
- Gives any soft swimbait extraordinary flash and action
- Designed with the Strike King pros
- Weighted keel-type head
- Raz-R-Blade willow blade with ball-bearing swivel
- Bait runs upright and won't twist your line
- Virtually weedless design
- Screwlock bait keeper
- Black nickel needle-point hook
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.