Orvis Line Nipper
Orvis Line Nipper -
The Orvis Line Nipper is not your ordinary nipper. Its patented design is made in the USA of machined 6061-T6 aluminum, these nippers incorporate a piano-style hinge that adds mechanical advantage for easily cutting anything from 80lb to 8X tippet. The Replaceable cutter and anvil offer excellent corrosion resistance and edge retention. This nipper was designed with an ergonomic contour for comfort and enhanced function. Type III military-spec anodized. Stainless steel rotating hook-eye cleaner. Comes with lanyard made from fly line. Made in USA.
- Patented design made in the USA of machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Piano-style hinge that adds mechanical advantage
- Ergonomic contour for comfort and enhanced function
- Type III military-spec anodized
- Comes with lanyard
- Hook eye needle
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.