Gregory KALMIA 50 Liter Womens Backpack - Red
Advertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Gregory KALMIA 50 Liter Womens Backpack - Red -
- FreeFloat 360 ventilated backpanel with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- Moisture wicking ventilated backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control airmesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable women's fit hipbelt and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Auto-rotating, dual density women's fit shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Full length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
- Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small quick access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Side stretch mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
- By using recycled fabrics, this pack’s carbon footprint is reduced by 27% compared to a conventional nylon pack. The equivalent to 88 miles (142 km) driven; you can offset that amount by walking, biking, or car sharing instead of driving solo
Please choose a variant above.
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.