Sitka Kelvin Active Jacket - Optifade Open Country
The Sitka Kelvin Active Hunting Jacket is a highly versatile addition to any backcountry trek, serving as a durable outer layer in milder weather and added insulation under a shell in frigid temperatures. With 89 g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation, this jacket is soft, quiet, and breathable.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Open Country camouflages hunters on the ground above the timberline at distances of 50 yards or more
- 20-denier stretch nylon ripstop shell
- Durable Water Repellent finish means face fabric won’t wet out
- Polyester mesh lining for breathability
- Polygiene Odor Control Technology fights odor-causing bacteria
- Regulates temperature while remaining breathable
- Concealed hand pockets
- Exterior zippered chest pocket
- Can be packed into the chest pocket for easy storage
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.