Sitka Ambient Jacket - Waterfowl Marsh
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Sitka Ambient Jacket - Sitka designed the Ambient Jacket to be durable, packable, and most of all, adaptable to changing weather conditions and levels of activity. Utilizing low-bulk PrimaLoft Evolve active insulation, this jacket delivers plenty of warmth when you're still, breathes well and manages moisture when you're moving and dries quickly if it gets wet. Ideal under a shell during cold weather hunts, on its own during brisk spring and fall evenings in camp, or tossed into your pack for summertime backpacking trips into the high country, there’s never a time when you don’t need this.
- 20D ripstop nylon fabric is built to take a beating
- 150g post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft Evolve active insulation for breathable low-bulk warmth
- Mechanical stretch enables a wide range of motion
- Durable water repellent finish sheds moisture and keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide secure storage
- Total weight 520g
- Style: 600043
|Camo Pattern||OPTIFADE Marsh|