Sitka Ambient Jacket - Open Country
Sitka Ambient Jacket - Open Country - Sitka designed the Ambient Jacket to be durable, packable, and most of all, adaptable to changing weather conditions and levels of activity. Utilizing low-bulk PrimaLoft Evolve active insulation, this jacket delivers plenty of warmth when you're still, breathes well and manages moisture when you're moving and dries quickly if it gets wet. Ideal under a shell during cold weather hunts, on its own during brisk spring and fall evenings in camp, or tossed into your pack for summertime backpacking trips into the high country, there’s never a time when you don’t need this.
- 20D ripstop nylon fabric is built to take a beating
- 150 grams post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft Evolve active insulation for breathable low-bulk warmth
- Mechanical stretch enables a wide range of motion
- Durable water repellent finish sheds moisture and keeps fabric from wetting out
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide secure storage
- Style: 600043-OB
|Camo Pattern||OPTIFADE Open Country|
|Insulation||150g PrimaLoft Evolve|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.