Sitka Men's Open Country Mountain Hunting Pants - 34 Regular
Sitka Men's Mountain Hunting Pants - Built for mid- to late-season backcountry missions, the Mountain Pant is the burlier, more durable successor to the Ascent Pant. The high-count stretch-woven polyester offers mild warmth with exceptional breathability, keeping your charging quads comfortable in the nip of autumn and the bite of winter. Aggressively patterned 4-way stretch fabric and a fully gusseted crotch prevent bunching and pulling, giving you an uncompromised range of movement.
- Articulated Patterning
- Removable Knee Pads
- Low Profile Belt System
- Side Cargo Pockets
- Durable Water Resistant (DWR) Finish
- High Count Stretch Polyester Weave
|Camo Pattern||OPTIFADE Open Country|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.