Sitka Kelvin Down Hoody - Optifade Open Country
The Sitka Men’s Kelvin Down WS Hunting Hoodie will keep hunters warm through late season without sacrificing comfort thanks to its breathable, compressible build. The GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER shell surrounds 250g of water-resistant insulation for weather protection and warmth without bulk. The hood is brimmed to keep precipitation away from the face, and hunters can store small essentials in the internal pockets.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Open Country camouflages hunters above the timber line in rocky terrain at ground level past 50 yards
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology is fully windproof and water-resistant
- PrimaLoft Insulation (250g) is 70% Water-Resistant European Goose Down and 30% PrimaLoft Gold Synthetic
- Resists light rains thanks to Durable Water Repellent finish, which keeps face fabric from wettingn out
- Hood is brimmed to keep precipitation away from face
- Internal stash pockets are mesh to keep essentials dry from body heat
- Stuff sack for easy storage
- Weight: 32 ounces for size large
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.