Garmin fenix 6 Pro and Sapphire Editions GPS Watch - These rugged fēnix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride.
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous fēnix models. It includes a stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and is tested to U.S. military standards.
- A first-of-its-kind Pace Pro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- Use topgraphical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Follow a route or course with help fromturn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Enhanced optical heart rate technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
- Includes: fēnix 6, Charging/data cable, Documentation
|Battery Life||Smartwatch: Up to 14 days GPS: Up to 36 hours GPS and Music: Up to 10 hours Max Battery GPS Mode: 72 hours Expedition GPS Activity: 28 days Battery Saver Watch Mode: 48 days|
|Dimensions||47mm x 4mm x 14.7mm|
|Display Resolution||260x260 pixels|
|Sun and Moon Information||Yes|
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
Notify Me When In Stock
You are tracking this product.
You have removed this product alert
An error occurred processing your request. Please try again later.
Please enter a valid email