Sitka Core Merino 220 Half-Zip - Optifade Subalpine
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Sitka Core Merino 220 Half-Zip - When the fall chill starts to settle in, it’s time to reach for the Core Merino 220 Half-Zip. Featuring a midweight, double-layer merino wool blend, it regulates temperature to keep you comfortable from mild early-fall afternoons through late-season cold snaps. Merino wool is also naturally odor-resistant to help maintain stealth, and ArmorSpun merino wool is reinforced with nylon to make sure it stands the test of time.
- Lightweight 220-gram, 17.5-micron ArmorSpun Merino Wool for durability and anti-itch comfort
- Easy-care merino wool can be washed and dried with your regular laundry
- Snag-preventative stitching along sleeves resists abrasion from your pack
- Zippered chest pocket safely stores your valuables
- Low-profile integrated thumb holes for easy layering
- Total weight: 315g
- Style: 600207
|Camo Pattern||OPTIFADE Subalpine|
|Type||Base Layer Shirt|