Simms Men's ProDry Waterproof Fishing Jacket
Simms Men's ProDry Waterproof Fishing Jacket - This tournament performance mainstay now offers greater durability with increased denier face fabric, while maintaining a lightweight feel with a new modern, sleek look.
- Leading-edge GORE-TEX Pro durable waterproof breathable 3L fabric keeps you exceedingly dry in any weather while on the water
- Hood built with high speeds and driving rain in mind, features three-point adjustability, wind and water pass through drain holes at base of back collar, bonded brim with rain-gasket liner and high-collar extreme weather protection.
- Hood tucks neatly away while not in use
- Exposed center-front zipper backed with waterproof storm flap
- Water-tight exposed dual chest pockets and interior zippered stretch-woven pocket for essentials
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with adjustable waist cinch located inside pocket
- Articulated sleeves with safety reflective hits and shingled, no-catch watertight cuff
- Cinchable hem line with kill switch D-ring for use when running to the honey hole
- 100% Nylon
- Style: 13048
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.