Big Agnes Mirror Lake 20 Degree Short Mummy Sleeping Bag - Blue/Green
Big Agnes Mirror Lake 20 Degree Short Mummy Sleeping Bag - Blue/Green - Big Agnes traditional down mummy bags deliver high value and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, they are insulated with DownTek and use baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials these bags are your ticket to traveling fast and light.
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Breathable shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
|Liner Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Pack Size||8in x 9in|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.