Mad River Journey 156 Recreation Canoes - 15.6ft Red
Mad River Journey 156 Recreation Canoe - The Journey 156 is great for families that are after a afternoon for paddling on flat water, but it's versatility and three layer body material makes it equally suited for trips down winding and rocky rivers. It's web seats offer the paddler more mobility for navigating tricky rivers or fishing for monster trout! The symmetrical hull design gives you more predictable handling as well as being able to be paddled in reverse. A shallow arch was added to aid in efficiency and speed during calm conditions.
- Color: Red
- Materials: Triple Tough Three Layer Vinyl
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Length: 15ft 6in
- Width at Gunwale: 37in
- Width at 4in Waterline: 35.25in
- Maximum Width: 37in
- Depth at Center: 14.5in
- Depth at Bow: 20.5in
- Depth at Stern: 20.5in
- Rocker at Bow: 1.25in
- Max Capacity 1100 lbs
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.