Zero Tolerance 0609 3.4 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Zero Tolerance 0609 3.4 inch Folding Knife - The new Zero Tolerance 0609 is a smaller, even more carry-ready version of the original Factory Custom 0606CF from ZT, RJ Martin, and Matt Martin. Like the original, it offers a clean, streamlined look yet also has highly detailed handle machining that adds both grip and visual impact. For even more visual “wow,” the 3D-machined handle is built of light-yet-strong titanium that ZT has anodized in an attractive bronze.
The 3.4-inch blade is CPM 20CV, which provides enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping. It also delivers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, and excellent edge retention. The drop-point blade has a two-tone finish: machined satin on the grinds with a stonewashed finish on the flats. The new 0609 opens manually with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing opening system and the handy flipper so it’s always ready when you want it.
Last—but certainly not least—you’ll notice the oversized See-Through Pivot (STP). Designed by RJ Martin, this unique pivot is hollow in the center, letting you “see through” it. The See-Through Pivot adds another intriguing touch to this already-attractive knife.
|Blade Material||CPM 20CV|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.