Fox A.L.S.R. 2 3.54 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Fox A.L.S.R. 2 3.54 inch Folding Knife - The blades of the ALSR2 like for the ALSR, depending on the quantity can be personalized. Each knife includes an extra blade. This knife has the L.A.W.K.S. (Lake And Walker Knife Safety) locking system. Designed by noted Knifemakers’ Guild members Ron Lake and Michael Walker, into our newer locking liner folders. When the LAWKS lever is pushed forward with a flick of the thumb, the knife becomes a virtual fixed blade, and the locking liner is virtually impossible to release by the most vigorous use until the LAWKS lever is retracted. that provides the user with an added measure of safety.
This knife also has reflective yellow color.
|Color||Fluorescent Pink and Yellow|
|Blade Edge||Partial Serrated|
|Blade Hardness||58-69 HRC|
|Blade Material||N690Co stainless steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||FRN R|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.