Buck Knives Onset 3.3 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Buck Knives 040 Onset 3.3 inch Folding Knife - Modern, sleek and tough, the 040 Onset is the upgrade your EDC collection needs. With a black G10 handle this framelock pocket knife provides security and strength when in use. Ball Bearings and a blade flipper ensure smooth, one hand opening, while a removable clip allows for easy carry. A full flat grind blade with Bos heat treated S45VN steel offers ultimate performance, capable of handling your everyday.
CPM S45VN steel is a newer, martensitic stainless steel designed to offer improved corrosion and wear resistance over other leading steels. The Curcible Particle Metallurgy process produces a very uniform, high quality steel defined by supreme stability, grindability and toughess compared to those produced by other melting practices. The chemical components in S45VN utilize Niobium and Nitrogen in place of some of the Vanadium and Carbon to provide an excellent combination of edge retention, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and toughness. These properties make it a solid choice for blades intended for heavy use, such as an everyday carry or work knife.
- Ball Bearing Knife Technology
- Frame Lock
- Paul Bos Heat Treat
- Buck Knives Forever Warranty
|Blade Hardness||59-61 HRC|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.