Buck 112 Ranger 3 inch Folding Knife
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Buck 112 Ranger 3 inch Folding Knife - It all began with the 110 Folding Hunter. The 110 could be found on a lot of sailor's belts in the Navy. One day, a couple of sailors got into a fight and the 110 Folding Hunter was used. As a result, the captain issued a decree that knives carried could not have a blade length of a certain size. The 110 ended up being too long so Buck Knives took the initiative and created the Ranger. The Ranger is basically the same as the 110 only shorter. Buck uses the same 420HC stainless steel to create a knife with tremendous edge retention, as well as great corrosion resistance.
- 3" 420HC stainless steel blade
- Folding lock back
- Wood and brass handle
- Black leather sheath
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Blade Style||Clip Point|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.