Benchmade Grizzly Creek 3.49 inch Folding Knife
Add a Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan
Get top value for product protection with quick repairs and replacements.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Benchmade Grizzly Creek 3.49 inch Folding Knife - Better than ever. The 15062 Grizzly Creek is the next phase of the ultimate field multitasker, featuring subtle refinements such as a non-recurved CPM-S30V blade for ease of sharpening and new orange accents for increased visibility in the field. Maintaining the signature folding gut hook, fantastic ergonomics, and classic style of its predecessor, the Grizzly Creek remains the total package for the hunter who wants it all in one pocket-friendly folder.
Designed with purpose and built to last, the Grizzly Creek sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by a promise that it will be yours, for life.
Laser-cut from sheets of high-grade steel, every Benchmade blade is ground, beveled, and finished with uncompromising precision. They mill and machine handles in-house to the most exacting specifications, and every knife is hand-assembled and sharpened by highly trained technicians bringing to bear over thirty years of manufacturing excellence in their state-of-the-art factory in Oregon City, Oregon.
Benchmade is committed to building the highest-quality knives through world-class craftsmanship, constant innovation, and unsurpassed materials. They stand by their products and provide an extensive warranty.
The LifeSharp service guarantees that Benchmade will re-sharpen your knife to a factory edge for free, for the life of the knife. The LifeSharp services includes cleaning, oiling, adjustments, and re-sharpening.
Use and Care:
Proper care and regular maintenance help make your Benchmade knife yours, for life. Here are some tips for keeping your Benchmade in peak condition:
• All steel, regardless of price and grade, can eventually rust, so it’s important to keep your knife dry and lubricated. If spotting or rust occurs, semi-chrome metal polish will often take care of it.
• Dishwashers can cause serious damage that is not covered under the warranty, so make sure to hand-wash your Benchmade under warm water with dish soap only, and dry thoroughly.
• Remember, knives are cutting tools, and you should never use your knife as a pry-bar, screwdriver, chisel, or punch, unless the knife is designed explicitly for those purposes.
• If you choose to sharpen your blade yourself, avoid grinding wheels and other high-powered machinery.
• Handle, pivot, and pocket clip screws may require occasional adjustment using T6 & T10 Torx drivers. Benchmade recommends applying a small dab of releasable thread-locker as needed.
|Blade Hardness||58-60 HRC|
|Blade Material||CPM-S30V Stainless Steel|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Stabilized Wood|
|Lock Type||AXIS lock|
|Made in the USA||Yes|