Stanley 8oz Master Unbreakable Hip Flask - Holy crow, you see this sexy hooch-hauler? Cold-rolled steel, finished in the perfect Foundry black powdercoat. Its tool-styled finished cap was crafted with internal threads for a smooth lip land with every swig. Picking up what we’re putting down? No? That’s cool, all we’re saying is that this bad Larry is a jaw-dropper. Careful of sticky fingers if you pass it around.
- Leak Proof
- Dishwasher Safe
- 1.0mm 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Wide mouth opening
- Machined steel cap
HOW TO DEEP-CLEAN YOUR MASTER FLASK:
- ¼ cup uncooked rice
- 3oz distilled white vinegar
- Pour ¼ cup of uncooked rice into flask.
- Fill flask with 3oz of distilled white vinegar
- Seal flask.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Shake vigorously again for 1-2 minutes.
- Empty flask. Bonus points for composting the rice.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Leave open until dry
- Do not soak for extended period of time. A vinegar soak will eventually corrode stainless steel.