Garmin GPSMAP 67i Handheld GPS with inReach Satellite Technology - Make more time for adventure with this premium, rugged GPS handheld and satellite communicator. Get inReach technology that enables two-way messaging, interactive SOS alerts and location sharing plus mapping to keep you on course.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, Galileo and QZSS). Get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate.
- Navigate every trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Download high-resolution, photorealistic maps directly to your device via Wi-Fi technology. Easily find trails, pick stand locations and parking, create waypoints and more.
- Preloaded TopoActive U.S., Mexico and Canada maps show you terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
- With an Outdoor Maps+ subscription, you get public land information, landowner names, state plat maps, hunting management unit boundaries, BLM boundaries and more.
- Turn on expedition mode, and get up to 425 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 165 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.
- Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate from inReach to inReach in the field.
- In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin ResponseSM center, a 24/7-staffed professional emergency response coordination center.
- Track your location and share it with those at home or out in the field. They’ll be able to see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more.
- Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network.
- Download the Garmin Messenger app to your compatible smartphone, and pair it with your GPSMAP 67i handheld for fast, easy messaging and 24/7 SOS that’s not limited to cellphone coverage areas1. The app supports group messaging as well.
- Plan, review and sync waypoints, routes and tracks by using the Garmin Explore app and website. You can even review completed activities while still in the field.
- Use inReach connectivity to get detailed weather updates on the GPSMAP 67i handheld. Request weather forecasts for your current location, waypoints or destinations on your route.
- When connected to the Garmin Explore smartphone app, you can get real-time forecast information, so you’re aware of the changing conditions.
- This handheld is built to military standards for thermal, shock and water performance (MIL-STD-810), and it’s even compatible with night vision goggles.
- The GPSMAP 67 series helps you keep gear to a minimum with a built-in LED flashlight that can be used as a beacon to signal for help.
- Get automatic cache updates from Geocaching Live, including descriptions, logs and hints. When connected via Wi-Fi technology or to the Garmin Explore smartphone app, each find will upload to your Geocaching.com profile.
|Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
|Up to 165 hours with inReach enabled with 10 minute tracking Up to 180 hours in GPS Mode Up to 425 hours in Expedition mode with inReach enabled Up to 840 hours in Expedition mode
|2.5in x 6.4in x 1.4in
|240 x 400 pixels
|1.5in x 2.5in
|Hunt and Fish Calendar
|Sun and Moon Information