Primus Winter Gas Canister
Winter Gas was developed for use in cold conditions. While there are numerous cold-weather tricks to use canister stoves in winter, Vapor Mesh technology makes Primus Winter Gas the fastest sub-zero boiling canister fuel available!
Faster boiling time
Vapor Mesh increases the speed of vaporization from liquid to gas, allowing the burner to consistently receive more fuel, resulting in a stronger flame and cutting down boiling time in low temperatures.
Reliable, time-tested Power Gas fuel mixture consists of approximately 20% Propane and 80% Isobutane.
Larger surface & increased pressure
Vapor Mesh increases the surface area available for liquid fuel to evaporate into a gas state. That means a higher pressure and better cold-weather performance. The effect of the Vapor Mesh increases as fuel level decreases.
Additional Cooking Power
After 60 minutes of cooking, a Winter Gas cartridge is approximately 9% more powerful than one without Vapour Mesh. After 120 minutes of use it delivers about 15% more power.
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.