Old Town Saranac 146 Canoes
Old Town Saranac 146 Canoe - From bow to stern the Saranac 146 provides versatility while delivering on fun. A great option for families, anglers or casual canoeists looking for a recreational canoe that performs well on the water. Saranac keeps you comfortable on the water with a contoured seat that includes padding, a cup holder, and an adjustable seat back. Stay put in your favorite fishing hole with the included molded-in cleats and strap eyes for an anchor system. With its flat bottom, straight sides, and moderate rocker the Saranac 146 tracks well while sill being able to maneuver around trees and rocks while fishing.
- Material: Thermoformed Polyethylene
- Length: 14' 6"
- Width: 36"
- Width at 4" Waterline: 34.75"
- Bow Height: 18"
- Depth: 13.25"
- Weight: 79 lbs
- Max Load Range: 700-750 lbs
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.