Lifetime Kayaks Wasatch Canoes - 13ft Green
The Lifetime Kayak Wasatch 13ft Canoe is exactly that, a canoe designed to last a lifetime. It's strong, it's durable and is extremely versatile. Take it out for a leisurely cruise on the lake, for a day in the backcountry to fish, or hook it up to a motor for some real get up and go! The Lifetime Wasatch 130 Canoe manufactured by Emotion Wasatch is rated for use with an electric motor with thrust up to 40 lbs. At 13' in length, and with 3 seats, the Lifetime Wasatch 130 can easily, and comfortably, accommodate up to 3 passengers, or 600 lbs.
If comfort is that the top of your list, then the Lifetime Wasatch Canoe should be as well. The canoes's CRS seatbacks don't just look good, they feel good. Fully supportive and soft to ensure ideal ergonomic posture and maximum comfort on the water. The front seat includes 2 cup holders. The middle seat includes 2 combination cup holders / fishing rod holders. The the rear seat includes 2 ditty trays for storing small items, as well as two 2 luggage style handles.
In our opinion, one of the best features of the Lifetime Wasatch Canoe is the enhanced hull design that improves stability in the water. Contrary to the stereotypical canoe that is "tippsie" on the water, the Lifetime Wasatch 130 employs a patented skeg wheel design and tracking channels to impove on-the-water stability and minimize tipping. If you're going to be canoing in choppy water, the Lifetimes Kayaks Wasatch 13 ft canoe is the canoe that we recommend.
Top features and benefits:
- Enhanced hull design for high initial stability stability
- Can accomodate up to 3 passengers Includes
- Transom Motor Mount Bracket (requires assembly)
- Three Molded-in Seats Provide Additional Floatation and Seating
- Quick-Release Comfort Rest System (CRS) Seatbacks
- Comfortable Luggage-Style Handles for Easy Transportation
- Innovative Skeg Wheel for Transportation and Tracking
- Storage Options Include Ditty Trays at the Rear
- Convenient Centralized Rod Holders for Fishing
|Made in the USA