Minn Kota Fortrex Thrust Cable-Steer Electric Motor - 45in 80lb
Minn Kota Fortrex Thrust Cable-Steer Electric Motor - The Minn Kota Fortrex Thrust Cable-Steer Electric Motor has been designed with the most die hard angler in mind. You can trust the Fortrex to get you deep into those back areas where that tournament winning bass is hiding or to keep you moving while you are trying to find that hot spot of the lake. The Fortrex features Lift Assist, Mono-Arm Design, Counter-Tension Stabilizer, Fortrex Foot Pedal, Removable Bowguard, Digital Maximizer, Illuminated Directional Indicator, and Weedless Wedge 2 Prop.
- Control: Cable Steer Foot Pedal
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Amp Draw: 56
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-33)
|Style||Freshwater, Cable-Steer Foot Control|
|Type||Electric Trolling Motor|
|Warranty||Manufacturer 2-Year, Limited Lifetime Warranty on Composite Shaft|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.