Attwood Portable Fuel Tank With Gauge Gas Motor Accessory
Sportsman's SafeGuard Plan2-Year Plan - $19.99
Attwood Portable Fuel Tank With Gauge Gas Motor Accessory - Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are constructed of the same high strength Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOH material as found in automotive fuel systems. Attood portable fuel tanks are certified to EPA and CARB standards and include an exclusive ratcheting, automatic low-restriction, high-flow fuel cap that ensures proper fuel flow and engine performance in all conditions. Attwood's exclusive high-flow fuel cap exceeds OEM requirements and reduces wear on fuel pumps improving engine performance and life. Attwood Portable Fuel Tanks are designed for use in all Marine and non-marine small engine applications and will provide years of leak-free performance.
- Multi-layer Co-extruded HDPE/EVOP tank material prevents the evaporation of gasoline saving gas and money
- Robust tank construction the same as found in most automobile fuel systems
- Includes impact-resistant, high-visibility UV protected fuel gauge. Gauge can be read up to 8ft. from tank.
- Fuel gauge designed to resist fuel slosh and lens scratching that make traditional fuel gauges difficult to read.
- Exclusive no-joint injection molded tank interfaces ensure leak free performance in severe conditions
Ratcheting cap with tether ensures proper tank closure and prevents accidental cap loss.
- Cap includes automatic vacuum valve that eliminates the traditional manual thumb screw and prevents water from leaking into tank.
- Cap includes industry leading high-flow automatic vacuum valve with ultra low fuel restriction (less than 1kpa restriction at 50 liters/hour) ensuring proper fuel flow and reducing fuel pump stress.
- High strength Universal Pick Up Tube with standard 1/4in NPT fuel fitting. Use thread sealant when connecting fittings
- High strength ergonomic handle.
- True 6 gallon Liquid Fuel Capacity
- Additional tank capacity for 1:16 2 cycle oil blend (.375 gallons) plus 5% vapor space for fuel thermal expansion.
- UV and Ozone resistant
- EPA and CARB Certified
- Built and tested to ABYC H25, ASTM F852 and USCG Standards
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Attwood EPA Certified Portable Fuel Tanks meet EPA CFR 40 1060.104 running loss requirements for use with non-marine small engines.
- 100% leak tested prior to delivery.
- 19.82in L x 13.5in W x 9.16in H
|19.82in L x 13.5in W x 9.16in H
|6gal With Gauge
|Gas Motor Accessory