Ironwood Pacific Anchorlift with Bouy
Ironwood Pacific Anchorlift with Bouy - The AnchorLift anchor retrieving systems were designed with one thought in mind - to make lifting your boat anchor easier. The AnchorLift simply slides on your anchor line and floats the anchor to the surface.
How does the AnchorLift Work?
1.Slide the AnchorLift over your anchor line, anchor as normal, and drop the AnchorLift into the water.
2.When you are ready to raise your anchor, simply motor forward around your anchor line to break your anchor free
3. Pull your anchor to the surface. The AnchorLift sliding bolt will lock the anchor for easy retrieval once it reaches the surface.
- The AnchorLift has a tough nylon body reinforced with stainless steel at all wear points
- Raise anchors or traps up to 30 pounds
- Stainless steel sliding bolt locks anchor at the surface
- Acts as a marker buoy when quick anchor release is necessary
- Can be used with crab and shrimp pots too
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.