Patrick is a lifelong hunter who mainly chases whitetail, but also enjoys duck and turkey hunting. He always enjoys hunting in new areas with new people. Patrick usually prefers his .308 while in the stand but is also an avid bow hunter. Patrick is the author of Omega Outdoors (omegaoutdoors.blog) where he regularly publishes his hunting experiences, insights and expertise. He is credited on many other websites. When he’s not in the great outdoors hunting, he’s writing as much as possible.
- Expert in hunting whitetail deer, ducks and turkey.
Patrick started hunting at 5 years old and has over 15 years of experience. He has hunted game in various states through the U.S.
Patrick has a Physics degree and is currently working on his Electrical Engineering degree at Georgia Tech.
- Top 5 Deer Hunting Rifles for Young Hunters
- 5 Best Gun Safes of 2023
- Top 15 Deer Hunting Rifles [For Any Hunter]
- How to Choose a Rifle Scope
- Best Rifle Scopes [Buyer's Guide]
- Best Rifle Scopes for an AR-10
- Best Rifle Scopes for an AR-15
- Best Rifle Scopes for 308 Winchester
- 5 Best Air Rifles for Squirrels and Small Game
- Best Rifle Scopes for the 6.5 Creedmoor
- 10 Best Low-Recoil Handguns for Self-Defense
- Best Rifle Scopes for the 300 Winchester Magnum
- Best Rifle Scopes for Shooting 500 Yards
- Best Rifle Scopes for Shooting 200 Yards
- Best Rifle Scopes for a Ruger 10/22
- Best Rifle Scopes for the 30-06 Springfield
- Best Rifle Scopes for the 450 Bushmaster
- How to Call a Deer: Tips and Techniques
- Angled vs Straight Spotting Scopes Which is Best?