Trent Gander, from Ottawa, Illinois, is an avid knife collector and has worked in both the survival and self-defense niches.
- Over 10 years’ experience with historical knife development
- 10 years of practical survival/EDC knife usage
Trent had always been interested in knives and over the years built up a knife collection that changed emphasis over time. Currently, his focus is on survival and fighting knives beginning in the 1900s. One of his current side projects focuses on the importance of knives as weapons and tools from before the medieval era to the modern day.
- 5 Best Knives for Camping
- Knife Sharpeners: Which is Best?
- Best Knives for Skinning and Field Dressing Deer, Elk and Large Game
- Best Knives for EDC
- Best Bolt Action for the Money
- Home Defense Shotguns Pump-Action vs Semi-Auto
- 10 Best Handguns for Beginner Shooters
- Types of Camping Knives and Uses: A Complete Guide
- Top 10 Best Rifles for Elk Hunting
- AR-10 vs AR-15: A Side by Side Comparison