Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield M2.0 w/ Tritium 3-Dot Night Sights 9mm Luger 3.1in Black Armornite Pistol - 8+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield M2.0 w/ Tritium 3-Dot Night Sights 9mm Luger 3.1in Black Armornite Pistol - 8+1 Rounds - Smith & Wesson M&P pistols have a reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, and proven safety features. In designing the M&P, S&W considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle, so the M&P is the standard in reliability. M&P's patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger. The M&P Shield is easy to conceal, offering professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. It puts the power and features of full sized M&P pistols into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. M&P M2.0 models feature aggressive grip texture for enhanced control, M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull, and a tactile and audible trigger reset. The stainless steel barrel and slide have an Armornite corrosion-resistant finish. This model has a black frame and slide finish, no manual safety, and Tritium Night sights, and three magazines. It includes one 7-round magazine and two 8-round extended grip magazine.
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Includes 2 magazines:
- One 7-round magazine.
- One 8-round extended grip magazine.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
|Sights||Tritium 3-Dot Night|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.