Smith & Wesson M&P 45 M2.0 Compact 45 Auto (ACP) 4in Stainless Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Smith & Wesson M&P 45 M2.0 Compact 45 Auto (ACP) 4in Stainless Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low Barrel Bore Axis Makes The M&P Pistol Comfortable To Shoot Reducing Muzzle Rise And Allowing For Faster Aim Recovery
- Optimal 18-Degree Grip Angle For Natural Point Of Aim
- Four Interchangeable Palmswell Grip Inserts For Optimal Hand Fit And Trigger Reach - S, M, ML, L
- Aggressive Grip Texture For Enhanced Control
- New M&P M2.0 Crisp Trigger With Lighter Trigger Pull
- Tactile And Audible Trigger Reset
- Accurate 1 In 15in Twist M&P M2.0 Barrel
- Extended Rigid Embedded Stainless Steel Chassis To Reduce Flex And Torque When Firing
- Armornite Durable Corrosion Resistant Finish
|Sights||Steel White Dot Front/Steel White Two-Dot Rear|
|Cartridge||45 Auto (ACP)|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.