Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm Luger 3.7in Black Steel Pistol - 12+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm Luger 3.7in Black Steel Pistol - 12+1 Rounds - The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7in barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2in to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365, while increasing the capacity to 12+1 rounds of 9mm. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the X signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees. Also standard are the signature XRay3 Day/Night sights with a rear sight plate assembly that allows direct mounting of the new SIG SAUER RomeoZero or the RMSc reflex optics. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size.
|Features||Includes 2 magazines and ROMEOZero Elite 3 MOA optic|
|State Compliance||Colorado Compliant|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.