Ruger LCPII 22 Long Rifle 2.75in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds
Add a Firearm Service PlanGet the most out of your purchase and help keep your new firearm in great condition
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws.
All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”).
A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior to the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation.
The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns.
The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms.
Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Ruger LCPII 22 Long Rifle 2.75in Black Pistol - 10+1 Rounds - This pistol is a great concealment pistol. It is small, but performs like a normal size pistol.
- Hogue HandAll Grip Sleeve With Cobblestone Texturing, Finger Grooves And Gentle Palm Swells
- Lite Rack System Includes Refined Slide Serrations, Pronounced Cocking Ears And A Lighter Recoil Spring, Allowing For Easy Slide Manipulation
- Low Recoil For Comfortable Training
- Optimized To Function With High-Velocity Ammunition
- With A Patent-Pending Floorplate Assembly, The Magazine Offers A Very Compact 10+1 Capacity, Extends The Grip For Improved Control And Retains The LCPII Popular Last-Round Hold Open Function
- Manual Safety Is Oriented In A Push-Forward-To-Fire Configuration That Is Instinctive And Unobtrusive
- Compact And Lightweight, The LCPII Is Designed To Fit A Variety Of Holsters
- Textured Grip Frame Provides A Secure And Comfortable Grip
- Larger Grip Frame Surface Provides Better Distribution Of Recoil Forces
- Fixed Front And Rear Sights Are Integral To The Slide, While The Hammer Is Recessed Within The Slide
- Rugged Construction With Through-Hardened Steel Slide And One-Piece, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon Grip Frame
- Utilizes Ruger's Safe, Reliable And Proven Secure Action Fire-Control System That Combines A Protected Internal Hammer With A Bladed-Safety Trigger
- The Trigger Has A Short, Smooth Pull, Clean Break And Positive Reset
- Additional Safety Features Include A Magazine Disconnect; Neutrally Balanced Sear With Significant Engagement And Strong Spring Tension; And Hammer Catch To Help Prevent The Hammer From Contacting The Firing Pin Unless The Trigger Is Pulled
- Satin, Stainless Steel Barrel
- Made In The USA
|Cartridge||22 Long Rifle|
New York Compliant
|Made in the USA||Yes|