Glock 33 G4 357 SIG3.43in Black Nitrite Pistol - 9+1 Rounds
It is the customer's responsibility to follow all Federal, State, and Local Laws. All firearms MUST be picked up by the BUYER (ACTUAL PURCHASER) at your selected Sportsman's Warehouse store or chosen Independent Firearm Dealer (“FFL”). A valid U.S. and/or state government-issued identification document, or combination of government-issued documents, which reflect the buyer's current residential address, must be presented at the selected store location prior the completion of any firearm-related paperwork and background check initiation. The actual purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and/or shotguns. The actual purchaser must be 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns and/or firearm receivers, frames, silencers, or pistol-grip only firearms. Certain states have stricter laws regarding a firearm buyer’s age and Sportsman's Warehouse complies with such requirements.
Glock G33 Gen4 357 SIG 3.43in Black Nitrite Pistol - 9+1 Rounds - The smallest back strap is integrated in the GLOCK MBS frame reducing the trigger distance of the standard size frame by approximately .08 in. The medium back strap adds approximately .08 in. - equaling the size of a standard frame - and the large back strap increases trigger distance by a total of approximately .16 in. The magazine release catch of the Gen4 is reversible and enlarged. The reversible magazine catch allows users to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol with no additional parts. Internally, the original recoil spring has been replaced with a dual recoil spring assembly. The dual recoil spring assembly noticeably reduces the felt recoil while simultaneously increasing the life span of the assembly. Additionally, the Gen4 has a new Rough Textured Frame (RTF) surface designed to enhance grip traction and is present on the frame as well as the interchangeable back straps.
- Length: 6.41in
- Width: 1.18in
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs
- Trigger Travel: 0.49in
- Barrel Rifling: Right Hand, Hexagonal
|Grips||Textured w/ Changeable Backstraps|
|Sights||White Dot & Outline|
New York Compliant
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.