Remington Gun Club 20 Gauge 2-3/4in #7.5 7/8oz Target Shotshells - 25 Rounds
Due to various state and local laws and regulations, Sportsman's Warehouse does not ship ammunition to CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NJ, and NY. Ammunition orders to Alaska and California may only be shipped to a Sportsman's Warehouse store for pick up by the actual purchasing consumer. You must be 18 or older to purchase long gun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Ammunition may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Remington Gun Club 20 Gauge 2-3/4in #7.5 7/8oz Target Shotshells - 25 Rounds - Remington Gun Club Target Loads are an excellent choice for economical shooting. Featuring Gun Club Grade Shot, Premier STS Primers, and Power Piston One-Piece Wads, these high-quality shells receive the same care in loading as Remington’s top-of-the-line Premier STS and Nitro 27 shells. This reloadable shell is designed to stretch your shooting dollar.
- Power Piston One-Piece Wads
- Gun Club Grade Shot
- Premier STS Primers
|Muzzle Velocity||1200 FPS|
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.