Leupold VX-6HD CDS-ZL2 1-6x 24mm Rifle Scope - Illuminated FireDot Duplex
Strikethrough Pricing on Sportsmans.comAdvertised prices may display a strikethrough or regular price. The strikethrough or regular price represents either 1) the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) OR the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or 2) a price at which the product was offered within the last 90 days.
Leupold VX-6HD 1-6x24mm Rifle Scope - From the open plains to the thick timber, Leupol's VX-6HD 1-6x24mm scope has you covered. It’s an ideal choice for dangerous game, mountain hunting, and any other form of close to mid-range shooting.
The 1-6’s edge-to-edge clarity gives you outstanding brightness, color consistency, and resolution. This means dominating the first and last 15 minutes of the day. The wide zoom range and Leupold's latest technology, which includes an in-scope electronic reticle level, CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock elevation dial, and removable throw lever, make your VX-6HD the most versatile Leupold riflescope ever made.
- Creates a visible aiming point in low-light conditions with available FireDot illumination
- Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, Leupold makes adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers a wide magnification range for excellent versatility in multiple environments.
- CDS (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- Extends battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST) Automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment
- Easy and simple reticle brightness control with Leupold's one-button design
- Allows for quick magnification changes. The throw lever clamps onto VX-6HD and VX-5HD power selectors to provide leverage and a large surface area for easy magnification changes.
- Simplifies mounting and improves long-range accuracy with Leupold's electronic leveling system. With this enhanced feature the illuminated dot will blink when the scope isn't level. Activate the level by holding down the illumination push button for 15 seconds, and repeat to deactivate. The level feature also temporarily deactivates illumination when you rotate the scope over 30 degrees, so you can lay the rifle on its side to save battery power.
See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
|Reticle||Illuminated FireDot Duplex|
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||170 MOA|
|Max Windage||170 MOA|