Penn Special Senator Trolling/Conventional Reel
Penn Special Senator Trolling/Conventional Reel - The PENN Senator needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series has endured the test of time. The Senator is world- renowned for being a universal, respected star drag reel. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any other reel in the industry. The Senator is designed to be a low gear ratio winch, it will pull anything off the bottom. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless Steel Frame Rings Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex. Features a precision-machined, stainless steel pinion gear and high strength manganese bronze main gear. Also has a heavy duty clicker and stainless steel reinforced side plates.
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- HT-100 drag washers
At Sportsman's Warehouse, we've got you covered.
- If any warranty issue comes up, we'll cover the cost of packing & shipping to the manufacturer from any Sportsman's Warehouse location.
- Cleaning, scope mounting, and bore sighting.
- Discounts on gun customization from The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.
- FSP can be applied to any gun purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse or online at Sportsmans.com.
- Provides two professional field strip & cleanings per year.
- Unlimited professional scope mounting & bore sighting during coverage.
- Provides warranty concurrent with manufacturer's warranty for the firearm, including all parts & labor for warranty repairs during coverage.
- We'll keep you informed of any recall notifications.
- Free packing/shipping to manufacturer &/or manufacturer's authorized service center for warranty repairs ($20-$40 value).
- 15% discount on all customizing & elective gunsmith services and FREE shipping to The Gunsmith at Sportsman's Warehouse.